Blockles Blockles

Just found out this is uploaded to NG. Me and my friends have SO much fun whenever we play this over Skype.

@The people unfamiliar to this game.
It seriously gets SO FUN when you understand the mechanics of the game and how items work. It's more than a tetris game, once you learn how to combo, gain and utilize items against your opponents, it gets super competitive and fun. Me and my friends scream in rage over this game, it's hilarious for like 4 of us to gang up on a single guy.

But I do agree with some comments, there are people that have hacked this game and that's really annoying. I can only have fun playing this with friends now. But for people saying the gameplay sucks and it's a tetris rip-off, you're playing the game all wrong.

Also @ the comment that said:
"I really hate all these stupid online games where you can't do crap unless you pay."
You don't have to pay anything to play the game. I dunno what you're talking about.

Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

Awesome man. My only complaint is that in story mode, some of the rounds just take WAYYY too long. (like, killing 20 opponents). People these days have short attention spans, can't handle it</3

Also, I didn't fully complete the game, so I may be wrong, but a wider variety in stages would be nice. Rather than just some sorta underground death match arena type set up. Fighting outside is also nice~

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Game gets addicting.

Fucking love the explosions.

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

SHIT N***A.

I was fucking obsessed with Bullet Bill 2 back in the day of my pubescence. Even made a post wayyy back with all the fucking level codes and shit.

This one came out awesome. All features are sweet and you polished this up so beautifully. So far, I have zero complaints. It's hella fun, and fucking challenging at some parts too. Great job man.

GemCraft Labyrinth GemCraft Labyrinth

Dang

Hella addicting, great job.

Nyan cat Nyan cat

I fucking love it.

But seriously, it's retardedly hard in the beginning, the game should get progressively harder.

Tutorial - RPG Battles Tutorial - RPG Battles

Awesome.

Awesome tutorial, explained it great. Thanks a lot~

Music Quest Music Quest

My god.

It may not be perfect, but this is great. Could've spent more time making the UI look nicer though.

Incredible AS3 Tutorial 1 Incredible AS3 Tutorial 1

Sweet

You made it simple enough that someone like myself can understand it. Thanks mang

Super Mega Flash AS2 Tuts Super Mega Flash AS2 Tuts

Nice.

Could have been done better, but I found some of the mini tuts very helpful, Thank ya