Sonic Hates Tails!! Sonic Hates Tails!!

Lmfao, best comedy Sonic animation I've seen in a good while.

Good work dude.

MCQSquare responds:

Thanks! Glad you responded to this video! I really like your sprite animations!

Chaos - Act 2: Intention Chaos - Act 2: Intention

Great job man, looking forward to more. :)

Chaos - Act 1: Creation Chaos - Act 1: Creation

Oh boy Newgrounds isn't what it used to be.

Insanely well done. Awesome job!

Blockles Blockles

Just found out this is uploaded to NG. Me and my friends have SO much fun whenever we play this over Skype.

@The people unfamiliar to this game.
It seriously gets SO FUN when you understand the mechanics of the game and how items work. It's more than a tetris game, once you learn how to combo, gain and utilize items against your opponents, it gets super competitive and fun. Me and my friends scream in rage over this game, it's hilarious for like 4 of us to gang up on a single guy.

But I do agree with some comments, there are people that have hacked this game and that's really annoying. I can only have fun playing this with friends now. But for people saying the gameplay sucks and it's a tetris rip-off, you're playing the game all wrong.

Also @ the comment that said:
"I really hate all these stupid online games where you can't do crap unless you pay."
You don't have to pay anything to play the game. I dunno what you're talking about.

Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

Awesome man. My only complaint is that in story mode, some of the rounds just take WAYYY too long. (like, killing 20 opponents). People these days have short attention spans, can't handle it</3

Also, I didn't fully complete the game, so I may be wrong, but a wider variety in stages would be nice. Rather than just some sorta underground death match arena type set up. Fighting outside is also nice~

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Game gets addicting.

Fucking love the explosions.

Gift of Despair_PROJECT Gift of Despair_PROJECT

Oooh, I want to make an animation with this song soon. Hopefully you get the finished one out before I start it though, so I can use that one. :D. (I'll prolly end up using this one if not still) lol

Psy-Kaliber 2097 Psy-Kaliber 2097

Ah..

Been listening to your stuff a long time.

This is definitely one of my favorites, i enjoyed how this one came out, one of my favorites c:

-feels dirty-

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank for your ongoing support! I love you longtime fans <33

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it!
Go take a mental shower lol!

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

Oh god.

I see the title "jpop" and the category "dubstep" and I'm like, "Oh, that sounds kinda interesting"

Click it, hear the lyrics for Railgun, and instant "FUCK YEAH" for me.

Came out pretty well, I never really searched it much before but this is a nice mix of dubstep/jpop

Dinner Dinner

Dinner?

Oh boy!

choose your flavor plz choose your flavor plz

Oh my,

That's some sexy shit you got there.